Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

E-Land Cruise A brief break within the city, ‘E-Land Cruise’ at Yeouido Han River

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Experiences
  • Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu

You want to travel around Korea but do not know where to go? Then visit the Korea Tour Card website! Not only can you check over 200 partnership benefits through Korea Tour Card, but there is a page that organizes each passport for foreigners to conveniently navigate. 

I was thinking of where to go today and was looking through the Korea Tour Card website when I discovered the ‘E-Land Cruise’, the Han River cruise ship that I have always wanted to ride. I had come to Han River endlessly while doing my studies for the past 3 years but was excited as it was the first time taking the cruise! 

The way to E-Land Cruise was easier than I thought. I took the subway Line 5 using my Korea Tour Card, got off at Yeouinaru Station, and walked 10 minutes from Exit 3 where I arrived at the dock located in Yeouido Park. I was able to come comfortably thanks to Korea Tour Card. 

Going on a romantic trip with Korea Tour Card on the E-Land Cruise

I ran to the ticket booth as I was excited by the fact that it was my first time using the Han River cruise. As part of the COVID-19 preventive measures I measured my temperature and completed a declaration form to board the cruise ship at the ticket booth. There was no difficulty in filling in the declaration form as it was written in English, and I was happy that I received a 10% discount when I showed them my Korea Tour Card with the form. I felt refreshed with the healing time that I was able to get for myself while looking at the Han River view from the passenger waiting room!

The groups of passengers getting on the cruise reminded me of my parents and friends in Spain. I also hurried onto the cruise and looked around inside. The wall of the cabin was all glass so I could see the outside well from the inside. I took a selfie inside the cabin to show my parents and friends how excited I was! 

The cruise finally departed~ I went up to the outdoor deck to see the entire view. Yeouido Park, Yeouido 63 Building, and the LG Twin Towers appeared and disappeared along with the movements of the cruise. 

I felt the stress from my daily life melt away as I watched the Han River that was surrounded by the beautifully colored leaves and low rise buildings. Being on the cruise that was powering through the Han River, I was determined to start a new tomorrow with more confidence and being more alive than I was that day.  

From seagulls flying here and there to the red sunset, The Perfect Han River Experience 

There is an experience that you cannot miss on the cruise. That is feeding the seagulls. If you put in your hand the seagull feed purchased from the shop on the cruise, cute seagulls will come flying to take the feed. I was able to have a fun experience without being afraid as there was a staff member that provided instructions for a safe feeding experience (activity may change depending on the situation) 

Having come long way, the ship turned its bow to return towards the dock in front of the National Assembly Building. The sun had already started to set, and the red evening glow showed a different view, isn’t it beautiful? Although my time on the cruise wasn’t that short, the return trip taking 40 minutes, I had fallen for the beautiful Han River view so deeply that I was sad once I arrived at the dock.   

I was able make another great memory in Korea by being able to have a good time thanks to Korea Tour Card. If I have friends that are planning to travel Korea, I will most definitely recommend going to see Han River on the E-Land Cruise. In particular, the most important tip would be to bring your Korea Tour Card! Hope you all take your first step in travelling Korea with the Korea Tour Card!

E-Land Cruise 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - 10% discount for Han River Tour Cruise
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

- Adult 16,900 won → 15,210 won / Teenagers 16,900 won → 15,210 won / Children 11,900 won → 10,710 won

• Address 290, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
  • Inquiry +82 2-6291-6900 / Call center 11:00~19:30
  • 이용시간 weekdays14:00, 16:00/ Weekends and holidays14:00, 15:00, 16:00
  • Closed days

- Closed Every Monday

• Transportation

- Line 5 (Exit 3 Yeouinaru Station)

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Yeouido Han River Park
    • Yeouido Han River Park is in Yeouido, the center of politics, finance, and journalism, where many businesspeople and civilians often as it is easily accessible by the subway, bus, and other forms of public transit. It is a place of rest with a lot to enjoy and see as it holds many events.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

• Address Hangang Project Bureau, Yeouido Information Center 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
    • Inquiry

+82 2-3780-0561

• Aquaplanet 63
    • There is a whole new aquarium experience with diverse sea animals, amazing live jazz and unique aqua performances never seen before. Aqua means the grandeur of the ocean and the encounter between human and ocean science, and Planet encompasses the meaning that ‘audiences can enjoy an experience as if actually exploring space through the ultramodern technology only found in Aquaplanet.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

• Address 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
    • Inquiry

1833-7001