Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Yeongjong Sea-Side Park Wolmido to Incheon Bridge at a glance! Yeongjong Seaside Park Rail Bike offers beautiful scenery

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Tourist Attractions
  • Incheon Jung-gu

I am a big fan of the Korea Tour Card because with one card it enables you to enjoy a wide range of benefits in areas such as public transportation, shopping, and food and beverages, and even better, it doesn’t have an expiration date. It is fun and exciting to visit the Korea Tour Card website when there are new benefits offered and to check out changes in the benefits and information. This is one of the things that I always recommend when my friends from Mexico visit Korea.

Since the weather was so nice today, I wanted to enjoy the cool ocean breeze. I went to Yeongjongdo Island in Incheon to ride the Yeongjong Seaside Rail Bike, which gives you benefits with the Korea Tour Card.

# Take care of public transportation with the convenient Korea Tour Card

I arrived at Yeongjong Station after transferring to the Airport Railroad bound for Yeongjong at KTX Seoul Station. You can arrive at the Seaside Park Rail Bike in about 5 minutes by taking the bus from the stop located just behind the station, so it was very convenient. Since you can get to Yeongjongdo by train after arriving at Incheon International Airport, I think the easy accessibility is really nice.

* Yeongjong Station > Seaside Park: Take bus No. 3, 205, or Jung-gu 3 (local line) and get off at Yeongjong History Museum/Yeongjong Dock Station

#A must-see course for anIncheon trip! Yeongjong Seaside Park Rail Bike

Seaside Park, where the rail bike is located, is a large park that’s similar in size to Yeouido in Seoul. It is one of Incheon's most popular tourist spots because you can enjoy the smell of the ocean and the lush natural scenery.

When I arrived at Seaside Park Rail Bike, an arch-shaped rail bike was at the entrance to welcome me. I presented my Korea Tour Card at the ticket office and received a 10% discount on the entry ticket price. If you visit on a weekend, you can get a 20% discount, so you shouldn’t miss out on that benefit, right?

#Rail bike with fantastic views of Wolmido and Incheon Bridge

Yeongjong Seaside Rail Bike offers views of the ocean from the moment of departure to the moment of arrival. The scenery stretching from Wolmido Island to Incheon Bridge was so beautiful that all of my built-up stress went away immediately.

I highly recommend that you visit when the weather is nice! White clouds were floating in the blue sky, and the ocean under it was bright and dazzling.

I was so charmed by the ocean breeze that I pedaled too hard and almost got too close to the bike in front of me. Fortunately, if the distance between the front and the back car is too close, the mini circuit breaker adjusts the speed with a beeping sound and so I was able to ride safely.

There’s not only the ocean to enjoy, but also a series of various other attractions such as artificial waterfalls, tree tunnels, and digital trees to add to the fun so that there isn’t a dull moment.

#Double the fun when you’re together! Perfect for enjoying with family and friends

There were many people who came to Seaside Park with their friends and family, so I thought of my family and friends in Mexico a lot. I also thought the pedaling would be easier with more people.

Next time, I want to bring my friends and family and share the joy I felt today with them—of course, with the Korea Tour Card!

Korea Tour Card, Yeongjong Seaside Park Rail Bike, Gracias!

Yeongjong Sea-Side Park

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - Discount on Rail bike use ticket weekdays 20%, weekend 10%
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

- for 2 people on weekdays: 25,000 won → 20,000 won / Weekends: 25,000 won → 22,500 won

• Address 1957-2 Jung-gu, Incheon
  • Inquiry +82 32-713-0704
  • 이용시간 Hours of use vary for different facilities(Call inquiry)
  • Closed days

Open year-round

• Transportation

Airport Railroad Yeongjong Station > (Bus No. 205 (general) Jung-gu 3 (local line)) Get off at Yeongjong History Museum > Walk 3 minutes > Yeongjong Rail Bike 

Airport Railroad Yeongjong Station > (Bus No. 3) Get off at Yeongjong Dock Station (Gueupbaet)> Walk 5 minutes > Yeongjong Rail Bike

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Wolmido Marine Tour Co., Ltd. Wolmi Cruise Ship
    • We invite you to see the West Sea and Yeongjong Bridge that connects to the Jeongseojin Ara Waterway and to a world of colorful and fantastic onboard performances.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

- 3,000 won discount for general adult tickets

• Address 252 Wolmi-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon (Bukseong-dong 1-ga) 5 minutes on foot, Venus Cruise Ship Dock
    • Inquiry

+82 32-765-1171

• Incheon City Tour
    • Enjoy Incheon with Incheon City Tour Bus, an easy way to get anywhere in Incheon by bus!

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

– 20% discount

• Address Incheon Station, 3-1 Bukseong-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Incheon
    • Inquiry

+82 32-899-7300