Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Seoul Land Seoul Land, full of dynamic attractions and hot photo zones

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Entertainment
  • Gyeonggi Gwacheon-si

Do you know which theme park was the first one in Korea? It’s ‘Seoul Land,’ full of varied attractions and marvels. I only thought about visiting at some point, but when I found out that there was a discount offered with the Korea Tour Card, I decided to go right away. I thought it was in Seoul because of the name “Seoul Land”, but surprisingly, it’s in Gyeonggi-do! However, as it is connected to Grand Park Station (Subway Line 4), it was easy to get to using the Korea Tour Card.

#Korea Tour Card for Public Transportation!

I arrived at Grand Park Station by subway with the Korea Tour Card, which I use as a transportation card. When I came out of exit 2, there was a pretty photo zone that welcomed me. As I walked along the road, I arrived at the General Information Center. In Seoul Land, there is the ‘elephant train,’ a symbol of the park that goes around a circuit consisting of the General Information Center - main gate of Seoul Land - Seoul Zoo. I boarded the elephant train to move conveniently to the main gate, and I felt like I was finally in Seoul Land! 

*Elephant train ticket purchased separately (20 years old or older 1,500 won / 36 months or older - 19 years old 1,000 won)

# With one Korea Tour Card, the pass is almost half price

I bought a pass at the ticket office located at the Seoul Land main gate. I felt like I could fly when I got almost 50% off the ticket cost by presenting the Korea Tour Card!

As soon as you enter Seoul Land, you will see the ‘World Plaza’, which is full of exotic photo zones as its name might suggest. The global scenery I saw felt both new and familiar, so I took pictures and didn't leave the plaza for a while.

I had heard that you could enjoy various dance performances such as Soul Land, Just Dance, and Dance BIG Match, as well as 'Luna Fiesta,’ an evening laser show, on the Earth stage located in the World Plaza. I promised myself I would make sure to watch ‘Luna Fiesta’, which is the pride of Seoul Land, and did my best to enjoy all the other attractions before the performance.

When at an amusement park, you should go on the rides, right? There are thrilling attractions such as roller coasters and the “Viking” in Seoul Land, but there are also attractions incorporating Korean animation characters such as Larva and Tobot, so I thought it would be a good idea for people to take children along. As a grand finale, I chose the merry-go-round, which is a leading amusement park photo spot world-wide! The colorful lights and colors of the merry-go-round made me look more radiant, so I was able to take a nice photo.

Next, I went around to look for other photo spots. After enjoying Jurassic Park, where you can see and touch various dinosaurs that lived on Earth 200 million years ago, I entered the Romantic Garden. Seeing me surrounded by roses in the photo here, doesn't it seem like you can suddenly smell the scent of roses?

Since I’d been busy walking around, I got hungry! There are various restaurant options at Seoul Land including traditional Korean options, chicken, food trucks and western food, so it was fun to decide what I should eat. Oh, I was so lost in my delicious meal that I didn’t realize the sun was going down!

#’Luna Park’, Korea’s biggest light festival

As it got dark, Seoul Land, decorated with LED lights everywhere, looked like a completely different world. In particular, the full moon photo spot I wanted to visit the most when I came to the park was very romantic, just as I expected. What do you think? It's like I became a rabbit living on the moon, relaxing and enjoying the scenery. In addition, Luna Park was full of various other photo spots with the shared theme of lighting. For Halloween, eerie character figures were placed all over the photo spots, so it was fun to look for them. If you visit Seoul Land, I recommend you see the night view as well.

After I finished going around taking pictures of the night view, the performance of ‘Luna Fiesta’ was set to start on the Earth stage! I was so fascinated by the spectacular show with its lighting, special effects, and harmony of music and dance that I didn't even notice the time passing. It was very easy to feel the enthusiasm and cheers of the audience there. As I went home after watching the finale, I wished I could see even more. In the winter, I heard the snow sledding rink opens, so I decided to visit again later with my friends.

What do you think about refreshing your body and mind and taking beautiful pictures at Seoul Land, which is full of attractions and things to see? To enjoy it even more, you should go with the Korean Tour Card!

Seoul Land 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - Discount on unlimited entry & ride ticket(Weekday)
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

- 46,000 won → 25,000 won

• Address 181, Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
  • Inquiry +82 2-509-6000
  • 이용시간 10:00~22:00 (Refer to the homepage)
  • Closed days

Open year-round

• Transportation

Line 4 (Grand Park/Seoul Land Station, Exit 2)

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• National Museum Of Modern And Contemporary Art, Korea Gwacheon Branch
    • The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is Korea's leading cultural space that shares the history and evidence of Korean contemporary art.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

– 50% discount on admission

• Address 313, Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do (Makgye-dong, Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)
    • Inquiry

+82 2-2188-6000

• Seoul Grand Park
    • Seoul Grand Park is Korea's flagship theme park, loved by many citizens and where many have made treasured memories.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

-

• Address 102, Daegongwangjang-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
    • Inquiry -