Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

The Greem The Greem, a beautiful garden that will take away stressful thoughts

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Tourist Attractions
  • Gyeonggi Yangpyeong-gun

The theme of this trip to Korea was "healing." I planned a getaway from the exhausting ordinary days and get some peace of mind from the beautiful nature. My Korean friend who heard about my plan recommended "The Greem" in Yangpyeong for me. It was a hot spot for shooting dramas, movies, and TV commercials, because of its beautifully made garden with trees. Now, let's go on a healing tour to "The Greem" with KOREA TOUR CARD!

Let's start the tour with KOREA TOUR CARD!

I used KOREA TOUR CARD to take the Gyeongui-Jungang Line from Seoul to Yangpyeong Station, for about an hour. After a ten-minute walk from Yangpyeong station, there was a bus stop. I took the bus No.6-1 for about 40 minutes until I got off at "Yongcheon 2(i)-ri Sanasa Entrance." I walked for another ten minutes before I arrived to The Greem.

Discount benefits by KOREA TOUR CARD!

A ten percent discount for the entrance fee is offered when a KOREA TOUR CARD is presented at the ticket box. From transportation to ticket discounts, isn't KOREA TOUR CARD so useful?

A garden that looks like a painting more than a real painting

There were a lot of people taking pictures of the beautifully harmonized architecture, flowers, and trees. I also took my pic of the day from different backgrounds. I let stressful thoughts go away by walking around, taking pictures, and feeling the breeze while seated on a bench.

The Greem is beautiful around fall, though in April, you can encounter a whole garden covered in royal azaleas. In summer, you can appreciate green leaves and valleys as well and snow hanging on the branches during winter. I'm sure I will think of The Greem every time the season shall change.

One cup of happiness and one teaspoon of relaxation

After seeing the garden, I went inside the Watercolor Building to drink some tea. The admission ticket of The Greem includes a drink voucher so I decided to buy an additional piece of cake. The dessert tasted sweeter than what I usually have, maybe because of the picturesque scene I see through the window where sunlight was coming in. Is this what happiness feels like?

Are you tired of your mundane life? If so, take your KOREA TOUR CARD and come to The Greem. The great sceneries and a cup of tea will heal your souls!

The Greem

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - 10% discount on the admission fee(drink included)
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

Adult KRW 8,000 → KRW 7,200 / Child KRW 6,000 → KRW 5,400 

• Address 175, Sanasa-gil, Okcheon-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
  • Inquiry +82 70-4257-2210
  • 이용시간 Weekdays 10:00-Sunrise, Weekends 9:30-Sunrise(Admission allowed until 1 hour before sunset)
  • Closed days

Closed every Wednesday 

• Transportation

Get on bus No.6-1 at the Yangpyeong-gun Office Sageori stop 

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Semiwon 홈페이지
    • Semiwon has a meaning of "Wash your soul when you see water, and beautify your heart when you see flowers." In this place, you can see beautiful water lilies and lotus colonies. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

-

• Address 93, Yangsu-ro, Yangseo-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
    • Inquiry

+82 31-775-1835 

• Dumulmeori 홈페이지
    • Dumulmeori, located near Seoul, is a place with beautiful landscape where Bukhangang and Namhangang Rivers meet. It is a good place to visit for foreigners traveling Seoul. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

-

• Address Yangsu-ri, Yangseo-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
    • Inquiry

+82 31-770-1001