Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Inje Speedium Inje Speedium, thrilling racing circuit experience with speed of up to 250 kph

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Accommodations
  • Gangwon Inje-gun
I have been interested in automobiles since I was little, and I also loved the thrilling Grand Prix races, so I once dreamed of being an F1 racer.
While planning a trip to Korea with the Korea Tour Card, the place that caught my attention was Inje Speedium, where it has a racing circuit. I was worried about how I would be able to go all the way to Gangwon-do, but in Korea it is possible to go anywhere with public transport, right? I could easily make a plan by referring to the transportation information on the Inje Speedium website.

Lightly packed, but full of joy. Just take your Korea Tour Card!

Start your journey lightly without a ticket or change! You can use inter-city bus, intra-city bus, subway and even taxi with T-money installed in Korea Tour Card. Getting on a bus to Inje at East Seoul Bus Terminal, and going about one and a half hours, I soon arrived at Inje Bus Terminal. I took a taxi from the terminal to Inje Speedium. Everything is possible only with the Korea Tour Card! 

A racing circuit placed in a valley boasting its fantastic view

After passing through the winding mountains, I arrived at the Inje Speedium where the international standard racing circuit is located! There is each hotel and condo at Inje Speedium, and if you show your Korea Tour Card, you can get a discount on the rooms. Isn’t it surprising that family suites in condos are discounted more than 80% on weekdays during the off-season so they can be used for less than 100,000 won? Plus, when using the room, you can also get discounts on all experiences, entrance fees, and even restaurants with the Korea Tour Card! 

Do not miss the chance to have a circuit experience at Inje Speedium 

It is time to explore every corner of Inje Speedium. One of the biggest advantages of Inje Speedium is that you can run the circuit with your own car. Aren’t you excited just by the thought of it? Foreigners can enjoy the tracks if they use taxis at Inje Speedium. A circuit taxi is an experience in which up to three people ride a tuned car driven by a professional driver and run at a speed of up to 250 km/h. A seat belt and a helmet are a must for safety! It felt like I was riding a roller coaster because I couldn't control myself swaying back and forth every time it turned a curve.

Next, I went to the leisure cart track where I can drive for myself. I have driven a leisure cart in Vietnam, my hometown, so it was more familiar. The maximum speed of a cart is about 60 km/h, but it is said to be two or three times faster because it runs on the ground. As I raced against the background of the Inje Speedium surrounded by the vast sky and mountains, the cool wind blew away the heat!

More than I expected! Satisfactory Classic Car Museum photo zone

I went to the Classic Car Museum where it is full of classic cars. It was fun that I could look around exhibited cars with the theme of famous movies such as Harry Potter, Kingsman, Holiday at Rome, Lalaland, Bad Guys, etc. I took a photo while posing like the character in the movie, and at the podium ceremony as if I have become a racing winner. It was a double enjoyable day thanks to the sensuous Classic Car Museum.  

Next I headed to the Special Exhibition Hall. As the Inje Speedium was used as a lodging for the North Korean cheering squad during the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, as soon as we entered the entrance, an exhibition related to North Korea stood out along with a model of the Korean Peninsula. Time flew like an arrow inside the Time Gallery in front of the Special Exhibition Hall, where antiques collected from all over the world were also on display.

IInje Speedium was more satisfying than expected! In September this year, the World Automobile Federation-approved 'Super Race Championship' will be held, so I plan to visit here again! On your trip to Korea, how about visiting Inje Speedium, where you can relieve all the stress of life?

Inje Speedium 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - Room Charge Discount
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

Applications of Benefits ☞Click 

• Address 130 , Sanghadap-ro, Girin-myeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon State, Inje Speedium
  • Inquiry Service hours
  • 이용시간 Cheack-in: After 14:00
  • Closed days

Always open

• Transportation

Red Bus Dong Seoul Terminal → Inje Intercity Bus Terminal → Hyun-ri (Deokdari) direction → Hadap Bridge → Inje Speedium 

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Baekdamsa temple stay 홈페이지
    • Experience Korean Buddhist culture and nature through a temple stay experience at Baekdamsa Temple, the guide of Naesorak! 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

10% discount on experience fee

• Address 746, Hachu-ro, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea (Yongdae-ri, Baekdamsa)
    • Inquiry

+82 33-462-5565 

• Park Inhwan Literary Museum 홈페이지
    • You can appreciate the literary world of Park Inhwan Literary Museum, which was built to commemorate the spirit of Park Inhwan, the representative poet of Korean modernism who was born in Inje-gun. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

-

• Address 50, Inje-ro 156beon-gil, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea
    • Inquiry

+82 33-462-2086