Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Welli Hilli Park Move beyond just a getaway, a place that creates new sense of values : Welli Hilli Park

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Ski & Resort
  • Gangwon Hoengseong-gun

This summer, I saw a news article saying that Gangwon-do was gaining popularity as a vacation destination in Korea. While searching for a place to go on a summer vacation with the Korea Tour Card benefits, I found a place that touches my heart. I packed my things and left right away to Welli Hilli Park located in Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon-do. 

Are you looking for genuine relaxation and happiness? Welli Hilli Park must be the answer!

This was a must-visit destination as it was an integrated resort with many things to enjoy, including condominiums, resorts, Water Planet, Welli Hilli CC, and ski resorts. It was such a perfect place to take a rest due to fresh air all around in a splendid natural landscape. In the summer season, various amusement facilities and waterparks newly open, so there were more various things to enjoy.

From Seoul Station, I took a KTX train and rode for about 1 hour and 20 minutes and got off at Dunnae Station. The view of Dunnae-myun looked down at highly located Dunnae station was beautiful. There is usually a shuttle bus from Seoul/Gyeonggi to Welli Hilli Park, but because of COVID-19, there are shuttle buses only departing at Dunnae Station/Wonju. Operating hours of shuttle buses change depending on the situation, so it would be better to refer to the official website before using the shuttle bus.

Day 1 : Find the Korea Tour Card benefits like hidden treasures everywhere!

It took a little more than 5 minutes from Dunnae Station to Welli Hilli Park by taxi. While I was trying to reserve a room and facility at the resort’s main desk, suddenly promotional material on the desk, which showed that the park is a partner of the Korea Tour Card, welcomed me! 

For promotional benefits to Korea Tour Card holders, they can get up to 70% off of some rooms, and can always enjoy facilities such as water park, sauna, sightseeing gondola, lift, etc. at a special discount price. Not only that, during the winter season, you can get a benefit of up to 40% discount on ski equipment.

I went to ride the gondola after putting my luggage in the room. As I climbed to the top of Welli Hilli Park and looked at the beautiful scenery, it seemed as if blowing off all the stress I had accumulated. 

After taking a picture at the heart-shaped photo zone and dizzily steep stairway to Heaven, feeding the sheep, and enjoying various experiences along with nature, I rode the gondola back down to the resort. 

If you come to Welli Hilli Park, the various experience programs are a must-do! Here, there are outside leisure sports including luge, tourist gondola, four season sled, flying line, Go-cart, Can train, MTB park, etc., and also for indoor activities, there are badminton field, arcade, billiards cafe and inside archery, X-MALL, sauna, fitness center, etc. Aren’t there multiple choices to enjoy? 

Day 2 : Pleasant room and water activities to beat the sweltering summer heat! 

Day 2 at Welli Hilli Park! Today, I enjoyed time at Water Planet, as a water park where it will help me avoid the heat. Inside the Water Planet, there are 4 types of entertainment including Lazy River, Bade Pool, Bubble Kids Pool, Body Slide. Do not miss the 10 types of activities: outdoor extreme zone, family zone, manta zone, boomerang zone, wave zone and 7 types of spa zone. The day passed like a blink of an eye walking around to experience everything all at once.

2 days of refreshment with the Korea Tour Card!

Through this experience, I felt that I should highly recommend Welli Hilli Park to my friends who are planning to go on their vacation soon. It was really nice to be surrounded by nature, to enjoy a variety of experiences, and to have delicious food and comfortable accommodation in one place so that made me  focus on myself without any worries. In particular, you can enjoy all of these things at a much lower price with the Korea Tour Card for sure. So don’t you think I should suggest they bring their own Korea Tour Card? 

Welli Hilli Park 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - 40-70% discount for some rooms (different per weekday, weekend & season)
    - 30-40% discount on lift/equipments rental fee (limited to winter)
    - Special discount on additional facilities (swimming pool/sauna/ tour gondola) (provided at all times)
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

Refer to Welli Hilli Park homepage (https://www.wellihillipark.com) 

• Address 451, Gowon-ro, Dunnae-myeon, Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon State
  • Inquiry +82 33-1544-8833
  • 이용시간 Operating hours vary per facilities
  • Closed days

Always open 

• Transportation

Mini Shuttle Bus Dunnae Yellow bus (Duwon)

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Gyeongpo Aquarium 홈페이지
    • You can meet various aquatic creatures at Gyeongpo Aquarium, where the lake and sea meets. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

25% discount on general entrance fee

• Address 131, Nanseolheon-ro, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea (Gyeongpo Aquarium)
    • Inquiry

+82 33-645-7887 

• Coffee Cupper Museum 홈페이지
    • KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

Free entrance to the museum for those who orders a drink (1 free entrance per drink)

• Address 341, Haean-ro, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea (Gangmun-dong)
    • Inquiry

+82 33-652-5599