Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Dynamic Maze Insa-dong Branch Satisfying the five senses! Creating exciting memories by exploring the maze at ‘Dynamic Maze’

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Experiences
  • Seoul Jongno-gu

I built my knowledge on various experience activities that one can enjoy in Korea by watching Korean entertainment shows on a regular basis! I always knew there are many things to enjoy in Korea but came upon ‘Dynamic Maze’ while looking for something new to do. Dynamic maze is an exciting indoor program where people can have an active experience that transcends dimensions within the maze! A place where it wouldn’t feel strange to see my favorite Korea’s best entertainment program Running Man appear. Don't you feel excited now?

Dynamic Maze has two locations, one in Seoul and one in Jeju. I went to the one Insadong where you can completely immerse yourself in the tradition and aesthetics of Seoul. I used the Korea Tour Card and took Line 5, and easily found my way after getting off Jongno 3-ga Station. I even received a discount benefit of 2,000 won off my admission ticket when I showed them my Korea Tour Card, and you can get a discount of a total of 4,000 won for an integrated admission ticket when used with the optical illusion theme park ‘Alive Museum Insa-dong Branch’. Also the Jeju Seongeup branch gives a 20% discount! 

A trip seeking a fresh adventure with Korea Tour Card (Spoiler Alert!)

Feeling bouncy, I stored my personal belongings in a locker to enjoy the Dynamic Maze and stretched lightly following the instructions. I was able to easily understand the announcements before starting the experience as it was written in both Mandarin and English. I looked around to properly begin the experience, and there was a face of a scary monster that reminded me of ‘Haechi’, an imaginary animal found in Korean legends! Apparently, the adventure begins once you enter its mouth! Exploring Haechi’s temple is the theme of the Dynamic Maze Insa-dong Branch, so I started my maze adventure pretending to be a princess kidnapped by Haechi!

Once you enter the entrance, the maze starts connected to a narrow path. After crawling through this section, I came upon a maze that was completely surrounded by mirrors. I struggled as it was difficult to find which way was correct because of the repeated lights and mirrors. After being blocked by the mirror many times and going around in circles, you reach the next course, which is a ball throwing game. You get to pass once you throw 5 small balls within the hole under 30 seconds. I was lucky and succeeded for the third time! 

UP! UP! Your sense of accomplishment by overcoming consecutive difficult courses! 

Now, since we’re all stretched let’s start training our body and mind! After passing a memory test where you press all the buttons after remembering the order in which they turned on, there was another obstacle! A steep slope. I almost slipped several times as I tried to climb up using a single rope but felt a huge sense of accomplishment once I arrived at the top!

Next was a perfect pitch test, where I had to play the same song on a touchscreen piano after listening to music. Don’t worry even if you don’t pass on the first try. The level of difficulty gets easier every time you get it wrong, so I felt like it was ideal for anyone at any age! 

Oh! A road filled with balls was waiting for me next. It wasn’t as easy as I thought to dig through endless sea of balls. I felt like I returned to my childhood when seeing the different color balls. There’s nothing wrong with swimming in balls rather than water for just a moment right?

After going through the pile of balls, the next stage was to cross a shaking suspension bridge made of nets. The vine branches and leaves dropped and swiped my face, creating a jungle-like atmosphere. So much so that that the dim lights that were shining felt like the lights of beautiful fireflies!

The next game required using both the body and mind! You must grab a metal ball with a magnet and bring it to its destination. Do you want to challenge yourselves? It won’t be easy to succeed within the time limit! 

After passing through the narrow channel made of nets, and taking the thrilling slide ride down, there is the last shooting game. Aim and shoot as if you are the main character of a game! I accomplished in escaping the dynamic maze after succeeding in completing the mission. 

The special experience and great photos taken at Dynamic Maze will become an unforgettable memory of my Korea trip. Since it was not too difficult, the fact that there were diverse games and experiences, and it could be easily enjoyed by anyone appealed to me the most. How about experiencing the excitement of finishing the course by using your body and mind with your family and friends? Let’s go right now to Dynamic Maze with Korea Tour Card!

Dynamic Maze Insa-dong Branch 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - KRW 2,000 discount on admission fee
    - Alive Museum + Dynamic Maze : KRW 4,000 discount on integrated admission ticket
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

- Admission 12,000 won → 10,000 won/ Integrated Admission 20,000 won → 16,000 won

• Address B1F~B2F, Daeil Building, 12, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
  • Inquiry +82 2-2034-0600
  • 이용시간 11:00-18:00 (Last Admission 17:00)
  • Closed days

-All Year Around

• Transportation

- Line 5 (Exit 5 Jong no 3-ga Station) 

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Hot Tracks
    • Unfold your hopes and dreams with Hot Tracks, filled with various items.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

– 10% Discount

• Address B1 1, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
    • Inquiry

+82 2-732-9961

• Museum Kimchikan
    • Feel Kimchi and have a flavorful experience at Museum Kimchi Kan!

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

– 20% off Admission Ticket

• Address Museum Kimchi Kan Floors 4,5,6, 35-4, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
    • Inquiry

+82 2-6002-6456