Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Confucian Land Explore the culture of the Joseon dynasty at Confucian Land

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Tourist Attractions
  • Gyeongsangbuk-do Andong-si

Visiting a foreign country? Surely you can't miss out on experiencing the culture and history of that country! In Andong, the city of history, I went to Confucian Land, where you can see, feel and experience the culture of the Joseon dynasty.

To Confucian Land with KOREA TOUR CARD!

From Andong Terminal, you can hop on bus #3, #3-1 that head to Confucian Land. I got on the bus paying with the KOREA TOUR CARD. Driving along the Nakdonggang River, I soon arrived at Andong Culture Tourist Complex. There is a bus stop just for Confucian Land, so it is easy to know where to get off.

Discounts at Confucian Land with KOREA TOUR CARD!

Finally at Confucian Land! I purchased a ticket at the main gate of Confucian Land. There were promotional materials of KOREA TOUR CARD on the counter, so I proudly presented my card. It only cost KRW 5,000 to tour this spacious Confucian Land with a KOREA TOUR CARD!

A theme park filled with various experiences

'Wouldn't it be hard for me to understand as a foreigner...?' My worries were gone as soon as I stepped in the entrance. From children to the elderly, it was an enjoyable atmosphere with a wide array of things to see and experience in a storytelling sequence. There was a video that explained what Confucianism is, which was easy to follow for foreigners like me. There were also explanations in different languages, so I enjoyed it a lot.

The experience programs is another thing that must be mentioned when talking about Confucian Land. You can't find most of these unique experiences anywhere else, such as traditional Korean coming-of-age rituals and puppeteering with stuffed dolls wearing old military attire! The especially memorable event was experiencing seodang, an elementary school of the Joseon dynasty, and setting up a table for jesa, a traditional ceremony to commemorate the ancestors. At first, I had not expected they would be interesting because they are religious and academic themes, but they turned out to be new and fun experiences!

If you want to experience old culture and traditions of Korea, visit Confucian Land with your KOREA TOUR CARD!

Confucian Land 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - temporary closure

• Fare
    (benefit price)

Admission Fee: KRW 5,000(for adults, youths, and children) 

• Address 346-30, Gwangwangdanji-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
  • Inquiry +82 54-820-8800
  • 이용시간 10:00-18:00(Last Admission 17:00)
  • Closed days

Closed every Monday 

• Transportation

Get on the bus No.3 from Andong Station Bus Stop 

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Hahoe Mask Museum 홈페이지
    • In Hahoe Mask Museum located by the entrance of Andong Hahoe Folk Village, you can see not only traditional Korean masks, but also masks of different parts of the world. Let's get to know the thoughts and culture of the Korean people of the past in Hahoe Mask Museum. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

10% discount on experience session 

• Address Hahoe Mask Museum, 206, Jeonseo-ro Pungcheon-myeon, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
    • Inquiry

+82 54-853-2288 

• Andong Craft Culture Exhibition Hall 홈페이지
    • KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

10% discount for every purchase of craftworks worth more than KRW 50,000 per person, Experience sessions available for individuals 

• Address Andong Craft Culture Exhibition Hall, 245, Seokju-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
    • Inquiry

+82 54-843-5531